Big Dick's Big Ultimate Burger
Treat yourself to the ultimate Big Dick's burger. You'll sandwich juicy beef patties with crispy bacon, oozy melted cheese and hot sauce in a buttery brioche bun. Irresistible!
Enough to feed 4 Humans.
Prep Time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 30mins
1 1/2 pounds (680g) ground chuck/braising steak (15 to 20 percent fat content)
450g streaky bacon
Freshly ground black pepper
8 slices plastic american cheese
4 brioche buns, split and toasted
Desired amount of Big Dick’s Original Hot Sauce
1. Lay down 6-8 strips of streaky bacon vertically so that they are right up against each other with their fatty sides all facing one direction. The width should match the length of the strips.
2. Fold every other strip in half onto itself. Lay one strip of bacon perpendicular to those strips, against the back of the folds. Unfold those flipped strips back over the perpendicular strip.
3. Repeat the above with the columns in between and another perpendicular strip.
4. Repeat again with the first set of strips. Continue until the weave is complete. There should be the same number of strips going down as there are going across.
5. Fry bacon weave in a large pan, top with Big Dick's Original and divide into 4 pieces
1. Season beef with salt and pepper and divide into 4 evenly formed balls.
2. Press beef onto grill/oiled pan and flip when a crust begins to form. Cook to desired doneness.
3. Top each burger with a slice of plastic cheese and cook until melting. Cheese will melt faster if burgers are covered.
4. Transfer to buns. Top with more Big Dick's Original, lettuce, tomato, onion, and any other fixings you enjoy!
5.Sides? Why not cook up some fries, and sprinkle with Dick's Dust for added munch.
Polish off with a nice cold Punk IPA - BOSH!
Leave a comment